Friday, July 20, 2012

EPIC BOXERS

I spent 5 hours searching for a good pair of clothing layer boxers for my hubby.  I spent L trying to find ones that were not to high, not to low, or that did not look like they were cut out with a pair of kindergarten safety scissors.  Finally I gave up and decided to look through my notecards only to find out that allot of you have the same problem.  So I caught Zaro in the design studio and pleaded the case for a clothing layer item.   She said absolutely we need to make these our men need them!  Then she preceded to hand draw our Epicosity Boxers in 4 sets.  Blue, Gray, Khaki, and Olive.  Each pack has a light, medium, and dark version.  These go perfect under our pants and shorts, also Riot  pointed out that the boxers work well as a "glitch pant layer" correcting the little problems his AO caused with mesh at his waist band.   We hope you enjoy these.


75L a set







 



Model - Riot Hax

No comments:

Post a Comment